Why Hunter’s Medical Assistant Program
- Opportunities to enter the medical assisting field increase every year and you can earn your Diploma with Hunter in as little as 7.5 months.
- Complete 160 hours of externship in an actual medical work environment!
- Flexible day or evening classes to accommodate your schedule.
- Learn specialized training for phlebotomy and EKG’s.
- Learn to assist doctors with in-office procedures.
- Accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs).
- Prepare to become a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Doctor’s assistant, or other working professional in the medical field.